Wednesday 21 December 2022

Questions to ask in an interview

In every interview you are likely to be asked whether you have any questions for the interviewer.  Always be prepared to ask questions, as they show your genuine interest in the role and will set you apart from other candidates.  You will likely learn something about the role and people you will be working with which will help you make a decision about whether to accept the role, if offered.
  • What is the biggest challenge facing the team today? 
  • What are the biggest challenges faced by your team in the past six months?
  • If I get hired, what do you expect of me in the first 30 to 60 days?
  • Are there any measures in place by the company like continuous training to improve productivity and growth?
  • If I get hired today, what is that one piece of advice you have for me that helps me succeed here?
  • What does success look like when working here?
  • What does life outside work look like for you?

No comments: